- Phone consulation: Contact me regarding your questions and concerns and receive a phone consultation about potential services.
- Does your agency or organization need a speaker about speech and language development and speech/language facilitation strategies for young children? SMST offers consultative speaking services for this need!
Offering services for children with:
- Diagnosed or suspected Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS)
- Articulation and phonological disorders or delays
- Phonological processing delays (pre-literacy/literacy)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
- Feeding delays (children over 2 years)
- Voice disorders
- Complex communication needs
- Various neurological and genetic conditions
- Oral motor delays
- Cleft lip and palate
- Autism and social communication delays/pragmatic language disorders
Offering the following types of services:
- One-on-one, individualized pediatric therapy
- Play-based therapy
- Therapy services for children under 3 years using a coaching approach in natural learning environments
Offering courses for parents in:
- "It Takes Two to Talk" (for parents/caregivers of children who have delays in language or complex communication needs)
- "More Than Words" (for parents/caregivers of children who have autism or social communication challenges). See upcoming events for Fall 2019!